text messaging problems

crazygoodman

Reaction score
I'm using the default text messaging app and it will not allow me to delete the thread when I try to do it all the messages gets deleted but the thread stays there saying "Dec 31 1969" where it says the last time I was talking to them. has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
Wow. Sorry I can't help with a fix but I have never had that happen. Sounds like one of those quirky bugs that just happens from time to time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

OP
C

crazygoodman

Reaction score
Well that sucks its not a huge problem its just a little annoying

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Trash Can

Reaction score
I use the stock messaging app as well and have never seen that problem. Does it remain that way after a reboot?

npI

Reaction score
Often in a conversation, I'll reply and get back a message from an earlier part of the conversation that the other person said. This happens often, and with almost everyone. I've tried erasing convos, and my cache is clear. I have a razr from Verizon. Suggestions of how to fix?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Text messages are popping up from earlier in the conversation?? Sounds like a network issue. Does it happen everywhere or in a certain location, like perhaps only at your house?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have reported the spammer, it should be gone soon.

As far as text go, try a different text app and see if that doesn't help. You can get one in the play center.

The text do thread, so if that's what you are talking about that's just how it works.