Text messages

dsylvester83

Reaction score
When sending a text message, how can I tell the text was recieved by the other person?

psujames41

Reaction score
Yea I miss the good ole Verizon check-mark... that's how I knew if the other person had Verizon or not lol

Q

qoncept

I assumed the delivery report would fill up my inbox with a ton of read receipts. Does it not work like that?

BigCityVa

Reaction score
I assumed the delivery report would fill up my inbox with a ton of read receipts. Does it not work like that?

No it put an envelope with a checkmark beside the message. Long press the message to chcheck the status. Of course it will only show received to vzw phones

Q

qoncept

Oh, cool. Don't mean to hijack (but it's on topic I guess anyway), what about read reports?

jasond212000

Reaction score
Is there any way to save a text message or a way u can fwd the entire text to something else like email etc. i know there's got to be im just being retarded and missing it somewhere

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

nc_biscuit

Reaction score
Go to the text in question and put your finger on it and hold it for a second, it will give you options... It took me asking the same question on another board to figure that out...

prodjbm

Reaction score
long press on the text message and then select forward or copy text to put into e mail. This is on hadcent, not sure if its the same for taptalk

jasond212000

Reaction score
Let me rephrase. I ment how to save the whole text conversation not just one text

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

karyney

Reaction score
I actually use a free app called SMS Backup (dev is Christoph Studer) which syncs ALL your texts to your gmail account. You can always just sync it manually when there's a convo you want to save and then delete the ones you don't want in there. Easiest way, imo.

unit20

Reaction score
Audio and video wont play together

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

unit20

Reaction score
When I getting sent a text messages

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App