Text messages [Page]

videopray

Reaction score
Text messages on say [Page]

Every time I send out a text message to my friend it seems that he can only see my text says [PAGE] on it, but when he goes into his in box he can see some of my text previews

Here's what he told me.

"We were texting at school around 7:40 and her texts were fine then, and readable but then they all turned into [PAGE]
and I can't read them now, I mean I can see some of the text in my in box but when I open them they turn into [PAGE]"

Last edited:

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I did some searching and found this. It suggests that this issue is caused because while you may think you are texting, you are really not transmitting the text.

Does a text message that says [page] mean that someone tried to page me or that they forgot to type text? - Yahoo! Answers

not necessarly true.....when you get a [PAGE] text it means that the person texted you but didnt type anything....with Verizon....also with Verizon, you cant page someone on their voicemail...you can only leave a call back number.

This link might have an answer:
Top 10 Reasons You're Not Receiving SMS or Text Messages in Google Voice - Google Voice Help

This link suggest there is a setting in VM that may cause the problem.
LG envy2 "PAGE" message for text messages - Verizon Wireless Community

Hope something will help.

chrstdvd

Reaction score
What exactly fixed it? Or did it just start working on its own? If that is so, I think the sender did not have a strong enough signal because that was one the top ten reasons you get [PAGE]. Just curious.