Text Messages Issues - Can't Type

wildrage

Reaction score
I just noticed an issue with my Droid...it's happened 2 or 3 times so far. When I reply to a text message, I click in the reply box, the keyboard comes up, but when I type, nothing gets entered. It seems like no matter how many times I click in the box, it will not get selected, and the only way to get it working is to kill the messaging app, then go back into it. It's not a big deal, but I was wondering if anybody else had the same issue.

sin vicious

Reaction score
I just noticed an issue with my Droid...it's happened 2 or 3 times so far. When I reply to a text message, I click in the reply box, the keyboard comes up, but when I type, nothing gets entered. It seems like no matter how many times I click in the box, it will not get selected, and the only way to get it working is to kill the messaging app, then go back into it. It's not a big deal, but I was wondering if anybody else had the same issue.
Yes happens to me... software glitch.. update will fix it soon on December 11

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Software glitch.

Anyway, I'm new to Verizon, so I was sending a text message and it went over the maximum of 160 characters. Then i get an automated message from Verizon saying that non-Verizon customers only get the first 160. Before Verizon I was on AT&T, and AT&T would just send 160+ character messages in to two separate ones, how come Verizon doesn't do this?

coolguyattack

Reaction score
I still have this problem... Seemingly more often since I installed a Swype beta.