handcent quick reply issues

MissEvoIXMR

Reaction score
I have used handcent for quite sometime and with this recent update Im having a lot of problems with quick reply. If I try to respond I click the area to type and the keyboard pops up and covers it completely, I can't see what I'm typing and I can't hide the keyboard. In prior versions the quick text box would just jump higher then the keyboard so you could see what ur typing. So now I see the text close the box and open up handcent to reply which is kind of annoying :/ ... is anyone else having this issue with quick text on handcent??

southbend44

Reaction score
The keyboard covers the quick reply section on mine as well. If you hit the back button the keyboard will close and you can see what was typed. Very much a pain. Handcent has been incredibly SLOW on my phone.....hit the handcent icon...opens the app...starts to load as the screen goes black for like 5 seconds before the app actually starts. Driving me crazy.

imiller913

Reaction score
I had this problem I uninstalled and then installed it again and haven't had any more problems works like a charm.

mrothschild

Reaction score
I don't know why they put buttons under a spot where they know your going to need the keyboard. Just seems like poor designing to me.