TeamDefuse.com is down?

Timmer1992

Reaction score
Just went and wanted to download Fission Rom for Droid 2 Global i was on CM74D2G for a while now but i just cant live without my camera working properly. I want to go back to fission i loved it, just wish it had some of the CM7 features but looks like ima have to wait for CM74D2G to get more stable. Could any one post the most recent Fission ROM? If possible the official link, i actually donated to teamdefuse...

OP
T

Timmer1992

Reaction score
Just went and wanted to download Fission Rom for Droid 2 Global i was on CM74D2G for a while now but i just cant live without my camera working properly. I want to go back to fission i loved it, just wish it had some of the CM7 features but looks like ima have to wait for CM74D2G to get more stable. Could any one post the most recent Fission ROM? If possible the official link, i actually donated to teamdefuse...

As a donator, i should not have to deal with downtime. Im all about giving people a brake but comon. i paid money for this. why not use it to pay your host

Asphyx

Reaction score
Team Defuse quit making roms long ago
I appreciate someone letting me know lmao. waste of money i guess then. Thanks. Any ROM suggestion for droid 2 global. we only have about 4 lol

I believe Ang tweeted recently that he was done modding for Moto units recently. But I'm not sure why.

Right now if you don't want to run the CM7 out there (beta and not 100%)
Try Hexen or Fenom. Both of those have been widely used and have good rep.
Angelrom is pretty good too but I have never tried that one.

rusty815

Reaction score
Yeah, ang put up a blog saying he had given up...
Can't believe I donated to him and he goes on and quits...

You can use angelrom or hexen, both are as stock as froyo gets and super fast, or you can try cm7 if you can live with the bugs.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL running Cyanogenmod!!!

OP
T

Timmer1992

Reaction score
Yeah, ang put up a blog saying he had given up...
Can't believe I donated to him and he goes on and quits...

You can use angelrom or hexen, both are as stock as froyo gets and super fast, or you can try cm7 if you can live with the bugs.

Im on CM7 now i need my camera thats literally the only thing i cant live without. So ima wait for a fix for that until then ide like the rom i forgot what it was called the one that angel and some other dev worked together its sposed to be the shiz.

rusty815

Reaction score
That's hexen, the rom angel worked with fenuxx to make.

OP
T

Timmer1992

Reaction score
That's hexen, the rom angel worked with fenuxx to make.

I appreciate your help. Im also glad i didnt get the usual "USE THE SEARCH FEATURE, THERE ARE 99999 TRILLION THREATS JUST LIKE THIS ONE, N00B" response.

;D thanks for your help.