Team Turbo or Team Nexus 6

Samsung has had this (SBeam) for four years.....Welcome to 2010 Moto! Sorry.....had to rub it in....
These devices look freaking awesome.....look for a like new S5 on Ebay this weekend.

S5 tap'n
Just wanted to point out that Zap has been around a while also...I first used it on my Droid Bionic when it was a brand new app...with the JB upgrade...I think. But Verizon and Moto keep "tweaking" it to make it better and make it a selling point...but it is not new go the turbo. My Bionic had it...Razr M had it and my Droid Maxx has it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Samsung has had this (SBeam) for four years.....Welcome to 2010 Moto! Sorry.....had to rub it in....
These devices look freaking awesome.....look for a like new S5 on Ebay this weekend.

S5 tap'n
Motorola also had it for years but nobody ever used it then and nobody will bother with it now.

I wish droid phones would lose those capacitive buttons, they ruin the whole device.

Last edited:
I will be a turbo owner.. It has won. Sorry nexus

Motorola also had it for years but nobody ever used it then and nobody will bother with it now.

I wish droid phones would lose those capacitive buttons, they ruin the whole device.
We use the Sbeam on our S5s almost weekly to share photos, music, files. It's the fastest & easiest way to share files between devices.

S5 tap'n

I'm betting those were a Verizon request.

I believe that's a matter of opinion, I rather prefer the capacitive keys. I hate on screen keys stealing my screen real estate.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

S5 tap'n
Nokia had an infrared beam before that, remember the cute girl on the train?

sent from my XT1080 using tapatrash

We use the Sbeam on our S5s almost weekly to share photos, music, files. It's the fastest & easiest way to share files between devices.

S5 tap'n
I believe moto came out with an answer to s beam that same year.. I know they've had it for at least 3. I never use it.. But i know we've had it.

If it is available in red, this will seriously put me getting the Note 4 in jeopardy. It's probably a Verizon exclusive color though.

Nexus-Dskin.png

No cases this time around! I just realized this phone has a 5.2" screen. Isn't that roughly the size of the S5?

Back