Team Turbo or Team Nexus 6

Samsung has had this (SBeam) for four years.....Welcome to 2010 Moto! Sorry.....had to rub it in....
These devices look freaking awesome.....look for a like new S5 on Ebay this weekend.

S5 tap'n
Killjoy!!:D

Reactions: cr6
Interesting red accent on the Turbo in Ballistic Nylon...

Red accent.JPG

Ohhhh...... Somebody hit me. That is so hot looking. How I wish it was in 64GB as well.

Sonething else about that camera that I am really liking. Notice how deep the lens is behind the lens bezel. That means less (if any) fingerprints and chance of scratching it.

Are either one one of these 2k screen? I love the look of the nexus 6/turbo (wtb: tmobile turbo), but after using the g3 screen I could never go back.

Team Turbo:
a closer look at the black glass backing

Are either one one of these 2k screen? I love the look of the nexus 6/turbo (wtb: tmobile turbo), but after using the g3 screen I could never go back.

Not 2K, 4K!!!

Droid-Turbo-vs-Nexus-6-spec-shootout-630x420.jpg

Today has been an exciting day for Team Turbo as we finally saw the beast as well as confirm its specs. Fans of the Droid-line devices should be very happy with the device that motorola and google has put out for the consumers. For years fans have been begging for a Droid-line device that could match up with the devices on the market and in some areas the Droid Turbo surpasses the competition. So for Team Turbo this has to be a huge victory and a great addition to the Droid army.
Tomorrow Team Nexus will be able to pre-order their devices via Google and hopefully carrier stores and best buy as well.
This excitement filled day has come to a close. Good night everybody and in the days to come we will see which alliance you end up on Team Turbo or Team Nexus.

Back