Task Killer Debate on X

lterry913

Reaction score
I am stumped...if you don't have anything set to auto kill what service does the app provide.

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Of you hunt around there is a way to do it with out root

Swyped on my X

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am stumped...if you don't have anything set to auto kill what service does the app provide.

It kills everything else besides what is listed in the ignore list. On command not automatically.

Swyped on my X

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

I have attached a screenshot of mine as well...it displays CPU / memory usage & if I needed to end a task (app) that might be hung up or consuming to much memory/battery then I can use the task killer option...the full version of the app has an app backup feature.

45655330-a208-bcbc.jpg

Sent from my Droid X

lterry913

Reaction score
link is incorrect small town girl but I did find and will look...nextapp with 2 p's...but i don't get the no auto kill as stated above.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
link is incorrect small town girl but I did find and will look...nextapp with 2 p's...but i don't get the no auto kill as stated above.

Link corrected...

I don't auto kill anything - the OS will manage tasks / apps. I use the other features of SP & then if I need to end a process I have that feature with this app.

Sent from my Droid X

OP
P

piggylubber

Reaction score
Debian, could you check that link for the task killer...it is not working for me

Never mind, you beat me to it LOL