Tapatalk

The dev is very responsive. I was having trouble with the latest tab on one forum and I had email back the same day and an update that fixed it. Can't ask for better than that.

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

I downloaded Tapatalk for this very reason and when I try to look on your forums, it says DF has disabled tapatalk to these forums.

Moreno -- the demo version, or the paid app?

The mobile version of the site is easier to browse i think... plus its free.. tapatalk isn't

The mobile version of the site is easier to browse i think... plus its free.. tapatalk isn't

Then you haven't tried Tapatalk for long. Ease of browsing is not what the browser is good for. Tapatalk makes it so much faster.

Then you haven't tried Tapatalk for long. Ease of browsing is not what the browser is good for. Tapatalk makes it so much faster.

Lol alright.. i guess i'll have to check it again.. =p

alright.. looking at it now.. guess its not too bad lol .. i'll take it back =p... still don't like that you have to pay for it though lol

It's ok.
Some things aren't very intuitive, for example there is no 'reply' button. You need to hit menu->reply.
Then when you've typed your reply, you need to hit menu->submit.
Just counter-intuitive, that's all.
Also hangs trying to fetch posts from the server more often than i'd like.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I sent an email to the dev with some suggestions for the widget, if it worked like the setcpu widget would be perfect, different color background and font color choices, hopefully they take note

Using and abusing it. :)

Tapatalk is great - it works extremely well landscape so I don't have to try to view this portrait site sideways and try to type in an awkward vBulletin mobile skin or in the full version of this one but in landscape. Thousands of forums use it. For $3 it's a steal and I've seen far too many people throw away more on two bottles of Vitamin Water, for heaven's sake...

I ONLY use Tapatalk when on my Droid! It's a LOT faster than the browser, especially inputting text.

Tapatalk was recently updated (maybe two weeks ago?) and it's a hundred times better since the update. After surfing the forums for a few minutes after seeing the update, I was so happy with the app that I made the purchase for the full version. Haven't looked back since ;)

+1 I like it a lot better since the update.

Getting a lot of force closes lately, anyone else?

I love this app. Its smart to use. Really easy to use to when your not next to the computer.

Back