Tapatalk App Gets Themed by the Amazing @DroidDOESSS & @B_boytm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Tapatalk, by Quoord Systems Limited, recently hired some "theme masters" to give their awesome app, Tapatalk a juicy theme. Some of our best forum members and themers, @B_boytm and @DroidDOESSS, were the folks behind the work. Tapatalk actually teamed up with these guys to theme out their app, and the results are impressive! There are six different color schemes, with Green, Cyan, Red, Pink, Purple and Blue. The new themes also have some great features that make them easier to use. There is now an in-app options that makes it easier to change the appearance without uninstalling one to reinstall another. Furthermore, each app uses the color as the name, so you can download all of them and still use them separately. Also, you can now go into the apps settings and choose to invert the app, to make it black with white writing, for example, or even turn on a transparent option.

tapatalk-themed-purple.jpg
tapatalk-themed-red.jpg
taptalk-themed-cyan.jpg

They've really outdone themselves with some outstanding work on these. It's great to see commercial developers working directly with the modders in the community to help each other out. Huge Kudos to everyone involved!

Source: DroidForums.net - Themed Tapatalk App and Android Market - Tapatalk & Xparent Themed Tapatalk

Last edited:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
calm down skipper.. thats not the apps font, just the user who took the screens.

To add: and it's probabaly taken on a D1 which has a lower resolution and smaller screen.

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Xkape! That's the font on my phone...Tapatalk has 0 effect on your fonts. If you look at the screenshots, the font is different on the one that's from B-boy's phone.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I have been rocking the cyan one and let me just say you guys did a superb job. Thanks to you both for making Tapatalk look so darn good :biggrin:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been rocking the cyan one and let me just say you guys did a superb job. Thanks to you both for making Tapatalk look so darn good :biggrin:

Thanks man! And thanks again for the support!

Sent from my Untouchable TB using Xparent Tapatalk

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:D .... Thanks for the write up guys

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome job guys!
Hat_Clap_smsmileys22.gif
You two never seize to amaze me.
thas-bangain-yo-.gif

Thanks man! Love those animations!

Sent from my Untouchable TB using Xparent Tapatalk

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Droid Does and B-Boy you guys are phenomenal! Fantastic work. You should be proud. Great stuff!!

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks ck.... ;) ... and we'll see about an FC tap.. not sure how that would work out... but ya just never know.... :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk