Talking and Surfing

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, on conference calls I occasionally check email or calendars, even compose an email. Works great while on WiFi.

pyro6128

Reaction score
anytime I've been on the phone with someone and they tell me to hold on so they can check the internet on their phone I just hang up. You can do that on your own time, not mine.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Thanks jsh, so many things are supposed to crop up 'soon' so I do my best to understand them lol

StupidGenius

Reaction score
Perhaps just more verbose. :) I've noticed, though, that this discussion often suggests that people believe VZW or Motorola can simply "enhance" the network or phone to provide the dual functionality. The sad fact is that all design involves compromises (much like marriages) and Verizon decided a long time ago that the advantages of a CDMA network outweighed its disadvantages.

Not entirely sure if this is in reference to my response to the OP regarding LTE. If it was, at no point did I say it was "simple" or a mere "enhancement" to provide the functionality. My intention was to pass along the fact that Verizon is currently building out their LTE network and it could possibly have this available to him future. I also informed him it would require new hardware.

If not directed at my post, nevermind, and apologies.

EDIT: Unfortunately you can't delete replies. jsh1120. please ignore me and disregard. It's been a long week. I need a vacation!!! :)

Last edited:

qoncept

Reaction score
AT&T has been bragging for months that their network which is GSM allows you to talk and use data at the same time, but tjhey don't tell you that their 3G coverage is about 10% of the US and fails constantly.
More importantly, they don't seem to realize that nobody cares. It's like arguing that a Fiero is better than a Corvette because it has more presets on the radio. ATT's entire marketing campaign is so horribly weak.