Talent Share (The DF Renaissance Thread)

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This might get me motivated to start reviewing legos and action figures again. I've been really wanting to but need a new setup and life to get out of the way a little, which it is slowly but surely.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
I'd be interested in hearing about your Lego reviews. I have a very interested 5 year old grandson who is currently working on age 7-12 sets with no trouble. His Dad helps if he runs into trouble. He's beginning to read and is very good at following the instructions by himself. He has a whole steel rack is completed sets and is interested in constructing space ships and vehicles and keeps his legs in a very orderly manner. I'm amazed watching his progress.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Can you write, how about work a camera?

We have people who either have talent or are inspiring and want to learn. So whether you are into sports, fitness (@94lt1), photography, or even playing video games we want to see what you guys can do. And if you want to learn then this thread as well as this forum will be the place to do that. We have people on here who I myself have been picking their minds on how to create content (ie @DroidModderX @CJM @Jonny Kansas) and I am sure there are people on the forum who may be able to share their knowledge of programs, recording devices, and more to help with creating content.

In the hope to further encourage creation we will highlight some of the content created by our members.

DroidForums have been the place where members have been able to showcase their talents for years whether in the form of ROMS, themes, and other development. Our talented members (and the tech community) have been the source for which help propel android and tech to where it is today.

So whatever your passion (sports, tech, photography, filmography, comics, games, etc) we want to allow you to express that in various forms of art (film, sound, writing, etc) we just ask that you keep in mind to keep it family friendly.

So let's see what you guys can do. Personally I look forward to seeing member created device reviews and articles.
Thanks for creating this thread. I look forward forward to learning about the many things people are interested in. I just noticed it today and I'll keep my eye on it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Something to add to the renaissance thread. By the way I will be looking for another source for streaming or we may have to look to record a video chat and upload it afterwards. I am open to ideas as trying to stream it looks to be taxing on Google as there is a lot of video cut out and we both had pretty good connection and signal speeds.

:(

I had to cut out the first part because the screencast failed to show this:

Last edited:
Reactions: cr6
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it's still uploading so give it a few more minutes.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
uploaded.

And am still taking ideas for ways to fix the breaking up. So I don't shoehorn any thinking Ill not limit this to just doing a video chat.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

^ for those of us using an older mac device.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
We are making progress. Got clean audio now. ill just have to correct the audio levels.

It's an easy fix that will get corrected for next week.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I wanted to work on an issue I found prevalent in all my videos thus far, the use of the words "uh" and "um". I was using them way too much for my liking. So I actually googled the issue and found an article on it (Four Ways to Stop Saying "Um" And Other Filler Words).

After seeing the latest Spider-man trailer I thought it would be a good exercise to make a video and concentrate on correcting that. I know this will be a work in progress.

By the way, Im due for a blooper reel. I have a collection of mess ups that I laugh at now.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Next fix.....

Not to be as repetitive, as well as project just a little more.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Preparing for the pre-show. What better way than to do some test videos in the background.

Shout out to Dronewolf Media.

DroneWolf Media

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I look forward to the content I am preparing to bring today. A little sports, a little tech, and for dessert a little behind the scenes foolishness with your boys.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Here's my latest creation. Nothing too fancy, but @PereDroid, I shot & edited this on my Pixel XL & using the Power Director app, with the exception of one little bit that I did on my PC before getting tired of it not being able to handle my editing software better than I would call mediocre or horrible...

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Here's my latest creation. Nothing too fancy, but @PereDroid, I shot & edited this on my Pixel XL & using the Power Director app, with the exception of one little bit that I did on my PC before getting tired of it not being able to handle my editing software better than I would call mediocre or horrible...

Good job.