Talent Share (The DF Renaissance Thread)

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I'm not offended by the name, I like it. Anything with wolf in the name is cool by me. I have your website bookmarked.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thank you sir! I'm hoping to have it completed by next wknd. So much to do and so little time to do it.

S5 tap'n

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Sarcasm is not well received. I think it's time for me to delete my account.
I knew you were being sarcastic. But you do make a point, some people are offended by anything these days. I can hear them now...."how dare he use the word wolf in his website name? That's offensive to all wolves in the world".

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I thought he meant "drone" was the offensive part. LOL!
I can't worry about what other people think. If I did that, I would have to name it ABC Aerial Photography. But then the blind folks would be upset because I didn't make it Braille compatible. Oy!

S5 tap'n

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How so?

S5 tap'n
Drone, Wolf, Media. My gosh you've got the potential to offend tree huggers, anti gun activists, right wingers and just about any other extreme point of view American
Great Job!

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Maybe? Drone, wolf, photography, picture, air, sky, potatoes...someone would be offended somewhere.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Can you write, how about work a camera?

We have people who either have talent or are inspiring and want to learn. So whether you are into sports, fitness (@94lt1), photography, or even playing video games we want to see what you guys can do. And if you want to learn then this thread as well as this forum will be the place to do that. We have people on here who I myself have been picking their minds on how to create content (ie @DroidModderX @CJM @Jonny Kansas) and I am sure there are people on the forum who may be able to share their knowledge of programs, recording devices, and more to help with creating content.

In the hope to further encourage creation we will highlight some of the content created by our members.

DroidForums have been the place where members have been able to showcase their talents for years whether in the form of ROMS, themes, and other development. Our talented members (and the tech community) have been the source for which help propel android and tech to where it is today.

So whatever your passion (sports, tech, photography, filmography, comics, games, etc) we want to allow you to express that in various forms of art (film, sound, writing, etc) we just ask that you keep in mind to keep it family friendly.

So let's see what you guys can do. Personally I look forward to seeing member created device reviews and articles.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What's the prize?

You or your content. This is not meant to be so much a contest as it is for people to showcase what they have been (or are) working on. Our greatest asset here are our talented members. Some of you here have talents and skills that are amazing.

We are fascinated with android and the latest android news because we enjoy seeing the continue evolution of technology. But one thing remains constant in how these devices evolve around our lives.

I saw a person use an android tablet yesterday to create art via finger painting. There are just so many inspirational stories that our members contain from goals met, challenges overcame, and skills learned, that I personally like to read about them as well as see them.

This is not a way to exploit the members for the gain of DF it is a way to show that DF is where it is because of its talented members who we would like to showcase. Some of you here are actually great at writing or reviewing devices so why not show them?

Just a thought.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was joking of course.

Yeah I know. Just was answering in case someone else read and actually had that same question for real.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk