Taking Droid back today!!! >:(

DrPooley

Reaction score
Ha, yeah, especially when it normally takes about 40 seconds to start up. I'm sure some "lemons" will end up out in the stores, hopefully anyone that gets one will return it quick and not think this is normal (issues on a lesser scale than what some have mentioned). From the Droid I just tested, I had one battery pull in 2 weeks of constant use and abuse, numerous apps loaded and deleted, and only a handful of times where it slowed down on me. I probably could have avoided the battery pull, but coming from a BlackBerry it was a normal response when things start to slow down. Ha.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know there was a batch of Droids in the first wave that hit stores that were 'lemons'... so it's def a possibility to get a dud.

Moondonkey

Reaction score
I hear this. I bought mine 4 and a half hours ago. It crashed 5 times on the 10 minute drive home (I wasn't driving). Since then maybe 20+ crashes (force close on com process typically). It also isn't downloading my email except maybe 1 item in 20. What the frack?!

I have not had any of these problems.

In fact, I mostly get my mail to my Droid a second or so faster than my dual core computer on super fast DSL!

Do you use a gmail account, or some other email?