Taking apart the Ally

zoo16

Reaction score
I've got an Ally with water damage. Have scoured the web for info on the steps to take it apart, but came up empty-handed. Anyone have a link or know the steps? Thanks for the help?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't have an ally so not sure but just a guess is to take the battery out a lot of phones hide the screws behind there to take it apart but I recommend not taking it apart if there's water damage it's probably just done for good so unforttunately u will probably just be better off buying a new device

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
zoo16

zoo16

Reaction score
Luckily, I've located a cheap Ally I can use for parts. So I'm going to try to swap out what I can and see if it will work again. I've already bought a replacement phone to use, so I've got plenty of time to work on this one.

ncrawler

Reaction score
I've got an Ally with water damage. Have scoured the web for info on the steps to take it apart, but came up empty-handed. Anyone have a link or know the steps? Thanks for the help?

Here Ya Go! [video=youtube;FhDXo4KXQJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhDXo4KXQJU&feature=player_embedded[/video]