tablet based apps (xoom)

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Just wanted to make a thread about apps for the zoom. Its awesome how apps can run on honeycomb so maybe people could point out new tablet based apps.

Ill get this started CNN app is awesome,grocery list is cool, pulse news feeder is nice although the Widgets aren't that great yet, accuweathee is good but only because it is the only weather tablet, and thumb keyboard is really good for the landscape mode so check them out and now lets here from you cguys and girls lets makrle this thread awesome start it up

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Hey buffalo, Beautiful widgets seems to be upgraded for tablets. Its working great on the xoom and looks amazing. Even the toggle widgets are working. Well at least the wifi one is, thats the only one ive tried.

Trixie

Reaction score
Has anyone found an email widget (I use yahoo)?

DaveB722

Reaction score
Buffalo madman, we got some snow today! Not a lot of apps yet for honeycomb, but when they do come out, they will be amazing. I tried to download a game for 9.99, but it took forever to download and my 15 minutes was almost up, so I had to refund it. I hate that google changed that, 15 minutes is not long enough.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

Newton122189

Reaction score
Buffalo madman, we got some snow today! Not a lot of apps yet for honeycomb, but when they do come out, they will be amazing. I tried to download a game for 9.99, but it took forever to download and my 15 minutes was almost up, so I had to refund it. I hate that google changed that, 15 minutes is not long enough.

My internet must be extra fast cuz I downloaded the 40 MB samurai game in like a minute and a half, taking 15 mins to download is slowwww

DaveB722

Reaction score
It was monster madness. The problem was the secondary file you needed after you started the game. It was downloading so slow, not sure why. My connection is usually pretty quick.

Newton122189

Reaction score
It was monster madness. The problem was the secondary file you needed after you started the game. It was downloading so slow, not sure why. My connection is usually pretty quick.

Yeah that makes more sense, sometimes those after download things are worse than file sharing sites

OP
B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Yea we did get some snow sorry it took so long was busy this weekend man apps needvto start coming out for this thing

Techsniffer

Reaction score
I use DocsToGo full for all my doc needs, it hasnt been updated for Tablets yet but still works on my Xoom

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
im hoping for developers to create a Visio App for the Xoom. if there is one, I can't find it. Docs to Go is useful buy I kinda want Visio

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

todac

Reaction score
Anyone know a good rdp (or similar protocol) software? I've been looking around the market but can't decide what to go with. Free or paid it doesn't matter as long as it works :)

HoboDroid

Reaction score
to todac

PocketCloud. I tried 3 others, this seems to be the best I've found. Free version allows one target, paid is unlimited (and allows pinch zoom).

Anyone know a good rdp (or similar protocol) software? I've been looking around the market but can't decide what to go with. Free or paid it doesn't matter as long as it works :)