T-Mobile Offers New $80 Per Month Plan that Includes two 6GB LTE Lines

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
T-Mobile-Network-city-Image.jpg

It looks like T-Mo is using quick marketing to take advantage of Verizon's latest fee increase. T-Mobile launched a new plan that offers two 6GB LTE lines for a combined price of just $80 per month. Along with the new plan, they kicked off a new marketing pitch:

"Families who want fewer lines deserve a better option and we’re giving them one! Don’t let Verizon trick you with their misleading ads. They lure you in with the promise of a ‘Large’ serving of data for $60, only to sneak in another $20 PER LINE in monthly access fees – to use the data you already own! At Verizon, $60 actually means $100 for 2 lines and 6 GB!” said John Legere, President and CEO of T-Mobile USA. “Even worse, these guys charge you those access fee again and again, every single month. Don’t believe the BS; come to T-Mobile where we do data different!”

That’s right. We do data differently at T-Mobile. With 6 GB of Un-carrier data, you get a whole lot more than 6 GB. Un-carrier Data not only rides on T-Mobile’s blazing fast LTE network; with most Simple Choice plans, it also comes with unlimited video and music streaming from services like YouTube, Netflix and 100+ others. Thanks to Binge On and Music Freedom, 70% of video and 96% of the music T-Mobile customers on qualifying plans stream won’t even hit the 6 GB of LTE included in this two line plan. And, T-Mobile gives you the ability to stash your unused data to use up to a year later; so you keep what you already paid for. The carriers can’t say the same for their data. ~ T-Mobile

This new plan will kick off on Friday, April 8th, with no indication as to when it will end.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That ended 2 days ago. It is now $160 for 2 lines with unlimited data

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Somehow I missed that deal. I might have jumped Verizon's comfy but expensive ship for land.
:(