T-Mobile Brings Back 4 Lines with 10GB for All Promo; Only $120 Per Month

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
t-mobile-limited-time-plan-oct-2015.jpg

For a limited time, T-Mobile has brought back one of their most popular promotional plans for families who can take advantage of it. It's called the 10 Gigs 4 All plan, and it offers the following: 4 Lines for $120 per month ($30 each), and each of the four lines gets 10GB of 4G LTE data.

Technically, T-Mobile doesn't quote break it down that way. Basically it works like this: T-Mobile offers the first two lines for $50 each per month, the third line for an additional $20 per month, and you can add a fourth line for no additional charge. You can even add 10 additional gigabytes per month for just $10 per line. Regardless, to get this promo you have to sign up for a minimum of 4 lines, so the price will always be the same.

To be clear, all four users also get get unlimited calling and texting (including to and from Mexico and Canada) included in this at no extra charge. You even get the usual extra T-Mobile perks like rollover data and Wi-Fi calling.

T-Mobile had this promotion before back in July, but it was a limited time at that time too. We aren't sure how long this one will last, so you should head over and check it out as soon as possible: Family Plans w/ up to 10GB 4G LTE Data Per Line | Family Plans | T-Mobile

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
So which 3 of you want to be in my "Family"?

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Don't forget to factor in $25-$35, per line, for phones if you can't BYOD.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
(writing like an infantile youth)

Dear T Mo Bull,

Plees make it work where my Mommy and daddy live. They want to save dollars, but they say your nat work is not more better than the red one.

Love,

Anthony

Last edited:
Reactions: cr6

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
You just live in the wrong place is all.

-John Legere,
CEO, Tmobile.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If you think VZW has issues here, you should try the Deathstar company.

Did you come up the bridge? That's part of your problem. I'm about an hour from Wisconsin, so we get better service than the parts that stick out into the lake.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
We took that other one once when we came up here to visit. Mom's from the UP, so we visited every year. We did the whole Lake Superior tour all the way around up into Canada.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Anyway, T-mobile has absolutely no service here. Truth be told, if they did, I think I'd try project fi before I went with them.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
We have service in town. Tmo outside of the city is crap. I want to try project fi as well

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Was hoping all these replies were discussing the topic, as I am somewhat interested and wanted to hear other peoples thoughts. I currently pay about $235 a month on T-Mobile with 4 lines, with 2 lines having unlimited data and the other 2 at 2 gigs of data a month (parents have the last 2 and they don't really need data).

I know at times I've gone well over 10 gigs, but I'm not sure if I've ever gone over 20. I would likely pay an extra $10 a month for $20 on my line if I paid significantly less than $235.