T-Mobile Cancels Sales Of The HTC 10!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The HTC 10 was just released back in May to raving reviews. I personally thought this was the best phone that HTC has released in years. While HTC did an incredible job with the device it appears it may not have translated into the number of sales HTC may have hoped for. It looks like the device may have sold so poorly that T-Mobile has taken it off the shelves entirely.

Earlier T-Mobile confirmed that they will not be resupplying inventory which they have run out of online. T-Mobile reps have mentioned that you may still get lucky and find an HTC 10 at your local store as store inventory has not yet fully depleted. If you are looking to get one of these devices on a T-Mobile plan you should act quickly.

via Reddit

shockracer

Reaction score
Unfortunately this phone wasn't what I or a lot of others I know wanted. The speakers were moved to be like a lot of other phones, and has OK ratings. I have stuck with HTC since the Incredible, but now I'm looking at moving on.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
They built a mediocre device and charged premium price for it. Is anyone surprised it bombed?

It's release price should have been $500 without contract. They aren't in same league with LG, samsung, Motorola, Huawei or apple.

Same goes for blackberry.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
This is no surprise....at least for me anyways. Ever since they fumbled the M9, they have been hell bent on driving the company to the ground. Almost like if they ask us (the consumer) what we want and then they say "Ok chaps! let's do the complete opposite!"

drtnsnw

Reaction score
After they thumbed their noses at us with the Incredible I vowed NEVER to own another HTC device!! I am sure I am not the only one. HTC can die a slow and painful death

Chris

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
After they thumbed their noses at us with the Incredible I vowed NEVER to own another HTC device!! I am sure I am not the only one. HTC can die a slow and painful death

Chris
Tell us how you really feel. Lol.

Sent from my Note 4

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I think I just did. And it was the Rezound that was such a pain not the Incredible. Got my phones mixed up

Chris

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I just did. And it was the Rezound that was such a pain not the Incredible. Got my phones mixed up

Chris
Verizon, not HTC, killed the Rez

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8

Chris
This, and they really pissed off the M8 owners (me being one of them) when they failed to keep their promise of the "HTC Advantage" they totally screwed us with providing timely updates and then yanking HTC advantage and changed it to the "uh oh" when they realized there was no way in hell they could keep the promise and their feet was being held to the fire for it.

When they outright screwed people they screwed themselves because all of us M8 owners are the primary people that would of bought back into HTC with the M10 if they would of kept their promise.