system wants to force close

dominus

Reaction score
my phone is rooted with kangerade and had a p3 kernal but wanted to try chevyno1 1.1ghz lv kernal. after booting process i had no service and batt bar was empty though it was at 80 when i started. it wouldnt recognize charger and keeps rebooting. i re installed the p3 and now i have signal and batter but soon as i unlock i get a sorry your system is not responding force close message. can anyone help

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
use a higher voltage kernel/ lower speed

OP
dominus

dominus

Reaction score
like i said i put the original p3 kernal back in where it used to work fine

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
sorry skimmed over that. what backup system are you using? try reinstalling the rom

OP
dominus

dominus

Reaction score
origianally sprecovery but i installed rom manager and it needed a specific one so now its that and i restored the system but still have a batt bar with an 80 on it and got the message in the middle of signing into my gmail account. i have to go to work now so any replies from me wont be for a while but i hope someone can figure it out by the time i get back.
thanks

edit: it restored back to a fresh install of bugless with p3 and im not receiving sms but the force close still bugs me

Last edited:

cegleston

Reaction score
Same Problem

my phone is rooted with kangerade and had a p3 kernal but wanted to try chevyno1 1.1ghz lv kernal. after booting process i had no service and batt bar was empty though it was at 80 when i started. it wouldnt recognize charger and keeps rebooting. i re installed the p3 and now i have signal and batter but soon as i unlock i get a sorry your system is not responding force close message. can anyone help

I am having the same problem. Could you tell me how you were able to load a new kernal?? I cannot get it to stay on longer than 45 seconds. I am hoping that when I get home and my computer recognizes the usb I will be able to mount it and do something. My work computer has the usb's blocked! Any help you can give me would be great!!