Syncing with EXCH 07

donkey

Reaction score
When i set up my mail with my exchange server it will show all the mail but when i go to open a mail item it sais "The application email (proces com.droid.email) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again

JustaHustla

Reaction score
Mine worked against exchange server for the first week but I started getting the same error on the Nov. 17th about 5pm EST. My messaging app failed first wiping out all my texts, and now I can't open any mail items through my exchange link.

I tried removing and adding my exchange server but I still get the "The application Email(process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." error.

Found the solution here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...-closes-wont-open-any-messages.html#post18653

Last edited:

oscar

Reaction score
I had the same problem. I spoke to Verizon twice about it. They could not figure it out. I told them that after I deleted my Google, yahoo, and outlook account it worked fine for a day and then another message. They told me to do a factory reset and load one app a day and try that (which I think is ridiculous). I was going to do the reset, but she called me back and brought up the fact that I only have the $30 data plan and I need the $45 plan which I know that's not true but then she asked if I am syncing the calendar and contacts. Which I was, and then everything made sense. Both times I put stuff in the calendar I got that message I stopped syncing the calendar and contacts. It’s only been a couple of hours but its still working. I’m going to try tomorrow around this time to sync the calendar and hopefully it will crash and I strongly believe the will be the issue.

If anybody has tried this please let me know.