Syncing Music on the Note 4

OP
J

jpr9845

Reaction score
Upload them to google play music or Amazon. Takes forever depending on how many you have (I did it with 6000+ songs)

Then you can stream your entire library & /or download favorites for offline listening.

Sent from my Note 4
5 hours later and I am at 2700 of 3300 uploaded. So, It doesn't take that long. When it is done I can just download the songs I want to listen to when I don't have a wifi connection.

Vito.a

Reaction score
I connected my Note 4 to my computer with a USB cable, then created a folder on the SD card and copied all my music to it. It takes a few minutes depending on the number of songs/albums, but works well.

joscon

Reaction score
I have way too much music to sync (115gb). I have it all on a NAS drive and I manually move what I want to my SD :/ I need to find a better way. Thing is I'm forever "reading" audio books so I don't allow time for music.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I have way too much music to sync (115gb). I have it all on a NAS drive and I manually move what I want to my SD :/ I need to find a better way. Thing is I'm forever "reading" audio books so I don't allow time for music.
Sorry for your predicament, but so very glad that I purchased All Access before I got that bad. I slowed down on purchasing music for quite a while thanks to Sirius XM and free streaming services, but now I can play what I want, when I want, as long as I have wifi/mobile data.

With that much data, I'm not sure there IS a better way.