Sync Contacts

Lloyd6770

Reaction score
I have set up a corporate sync account on my droid 2, and every contact I have entered into my outlook syncs just fine with my Droid 2 as well as my iPad, except for 1 specific contact. It sync'd with my iPad just fine, but it will not sync with my Droid 2. Any thoughts?

companionlink

Reaction score
Is there anything unique about that contact that makes it different from all the others? Meaning, does it have an extra field, or some block of text in the notes? It could be that the Droid 2 doesn't support a particular field (or amount of text, etc) that you're using and is therefore not syncing the contact. That's my initial thought, anyways.

- David Z

OP
Lloyd6770

Lloyd6770

Reaction score
As far as I know, there is nothing different, but I will look in to this possibility. What I didn't explain is this isn't actually my phone and such, I am in the IT department of my company, and this is a users phone. Thanks for the initial suggestions.

demandred

Reaction score
If you don't see any differences as suggested by companionlink above, the next thing I would do before spinning your wheels to long on this is to delete and re-create the contact. I know you said that the contact will sync to an ipad fine, but you never know. I also work in IT and I have seen stranger things happen.