Switch from Verizon to Sprint??

RVC

Reaction score
I am considering switching from Verizon to Sprint. I have an upgrade and a $50 credit available but my Thunderbolt is the.worst phone ever and I think I want the GS2. Do you guys think its worth it...at least those of you who have had or currently have Sprint? Thanks for the input.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
RVC

RVC

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not in a real hurry to switch. I just would like to have data for more than 50% of the time.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Yeah, I just would like to have data for more than 50% of the time.

Wait... What? That's a genus idea! Why didn't I think of that? xD and you probably want to use your phone for more than 3 hours to right? :p
I'd say, wait till Christmas. That's a bit on the later side but by then probably all of these phones will be out or at least more will be known about them.

OP
RVC

RVC

Reaction score
Wait... What? That's a genus idea! Why didn't I think of that? xD and you probably want to use your phone for more than 3 hours to right? :p
I'd say, wait till Christmas. That's a bit on the later side but by then probably all of these phones will be out or at least more will be known about them.

Yeah, I thought that was a good idea!

IrishSmash

Reaction score
The Samsung Prime (GalaxyS III) is rumored to launch November 3. If you want a stellar device, this is probably going to be the best one this year.
  • Dual-core Samsung Exynos CPU at 1.5 GHz with 1GB RAM
  • 4.65-inches, 1280 x 720 HD display: Super AMOLED Plus
  • 8.8mm thick, somewhat heavier than the Galaxy S II
  • Metal body (yes, you read that right, Samsung + Metal Body = A real product!)
  • 16GB internal storage + SD card slot
  • 2000 mAh battery
Specs quoted from HERE.

OP
RVC

RVC

Reaction score
Those specs look s**t hot. I may have to wait.

IrishSmash

Reaction score
I have a friend who has already gotten to play with one... the biggest comment he had to say was:

'720p. If you thought the high quality screens on the market now looked good, your about to be in for a huge surprise.'