SwipePad........download it now. Seriously.

google123

Reaction score
I no longer have to press search+D to open my Droid Forums app. I am using SwipePad and with a simple swipe from the right edge of the screen to the middle I have access to 12 most used apps from anywhere. Works great.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

taward09

Reaction score
I no longer have to press search+D to open my Droid Forums app. I am using SwipePad and with a simple swipe from the right edge of the screen to the middle I have access to 12 most used apps from anywhere. Works great.

I was JUST about to post a thread about this app, but I searched for other threads right beforehand. All I have to say is that this app easily makes my top 5. Maybe top 3.

OP
G

google123

Reaction score
Agreed.

Blaqueasian

Reaction score
Well...what's the name of the app?? Don't hold out, do tell...PLEASE!!!!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Swipepad is awesome. I DL'd it on day 1 and haven't looked back. Great support too.

OP
G

google123

Reaction score
I'm still rocking this app. I went ahead and purchased the Tasking add-on just to support the developer. Great app.

OP
G

google123

Reaction score
With the paid Tasking add-on, you get additional functionality in the form of recent apps used shortcuts and application specific tasks. Here is an example. Lets say you are using Gmail: Without leaving the Gmail app, you swipe from the screen edge to the middle to choose another app with SwypePad but instead you swipe to the Tasking option. Instead of another app opening you get a menu that lists Gmail at the top with the following options: Share a market link, Page on Market, App Info, Force Stop, Uninstall also there is a "Other Recent Tasks" that will open a SwypePad window that shows recently used apps.

Basically same functions as just press/hold home icon to access recent apps. I bought it as a means to support the developer since I like the basic functions of SwypePad so much......:D