Sweeter Home 2 Manual?

kodiak799

Gold Member
If you're rooted, you should delete/uninstall the other home app you aren't using. No reason to have multiple home apps on your phone - it takes up resources even when not running (just in internal memory alone).

Although dual home apps give the user a pretty cool ability to have one professional and clean set-up for the office and a tricked-out version for personal use. The current phones don't have the technical resources, really, to do that (unless you're a bare-bones sort of person). But dual core with 1gig ram? I'm referring to something like a second profile in windows where you can restrict access to programs and folders and have a different desktop.

Dr.Soul

ok so here is my problem I found a theme I like but on the bottom page there is 3 buttons Dial, Q-Dial(not even sure what it is) and recent. Recent works fine goes to recent calls, Dial doesn't launch the dialer just brings up a message to find in market or do nothing. How do I change what app the button is linked to. With the Q-Dial button it just brings up an empty box. I would like to change the q-dial to google voice so that when I clicked it, it would bring up google voice widget. Any help would be appreciated.

Dr.Soul

also anyone tried sweeterhome 2 on ginger bread yet? I may flash Cyanogens nightly build to test if no one else has

Can you long press on them? If so, long press and drag the "bad" shortcut out to a blank part of the theme. If not, you may need to edit the custom tray and set "Locked" to "No". THEN long press, drag out, and add your own shortcut. :)

Dr.Soul

Can you long press on them? If so, long press and drag the "bad" shortcut out to a blank part of the theme. If not, you may need to edit the custom tray and set "Locked" to "No". THEN long press, drag out, and add your own shortcut. :)
Sweet that did it. Man I am loving me some sweeterhome in combination with all the smoked out widgets i found at xda, it is a little on the buggy side but the customization is unbelievable. Can't wait till this gets out of beta! Do you know if Sweeterhome works with gingerbread?