Supports Anti-Aliasing (4xAA and 16xAA) with Chainfire3D Pro?

Crisisss

Reaction score
Any owners of the RAZR Maxx who are also gamers? Just wanna clarify if the RAZR Maxx supports anti-aliasing with Chainfire 3D Pro. Thinking about moving over to this phone from my Evo 3D and gaming's a huge factor for me.
Thanks for your time, and help. I don't have the best English here, so yea, sorry for my English.

meishkov

Reaction score
Whoa, 16xAA? Don't you need like a quad GPU to accomplish that? Like a top of the line PC like alienware or falcon Northwest or somethin? Hard to imagine a feature like that being available in a phone so soon.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

OP
Crisisss

Crisisss

Reaction score
Whoa, 16xAA? Don't you need like a quad GPU to accomplish that? Like a top of the line PC like alienware or falcon Northwest or somethin? Hard to imagine a feature like that being available in a phone so soon.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

Well, apparently, the Galaxy S II supports it. At least from what I've seen here: Samsung Galaxy SII: What You Need to Know? - DroidXDA
This was a comparison between 2 different variants of Galaxy S II. If you notice, it's said that the Exynos on GSII has "Anti-aliasing (4xAA and 16xAA) support with Chainfire3D Pro."

So I was wondering if the RAZR/RAZR Maxx also has it. I really do hope it has. :frown:

OP
Crisisss

Crisisss

Reaction score
Just to make myself clear, I'm not comparing the RAZR/RAZR Maxx against the Exynos or anything. I just need to know if it supports "Anti-Aliasing (4xAA and 16xAA) with Chainfire3D Pro".

Thanks for reading this.
:)