Super KO Boxing 2 => Next highend mobile game

chops

Reaction score
game runs good but i cannot get up when i get knocked down i can not time the numbers to pop the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riddick

Reaction score
game runs good but i cannot get up when i get knocked down i can not time the numbers to pop the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just tap the center of the screen right before the numbers meet up in the middle.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Game is taking no time to donload for me over wifi :)

thnx for posting btw, I'm looking for a fun boxing game

SpykeZ

Reaction score
They did an amazingly good job on this, it's resemebled punch out so well. The....touch screen controls seem to lag a lil bit but meh, it's a button masher anyways :D 5 Bucks well spent.

Anyone know what else they're bringing?

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i will have a interview with glu next week you can read their android plans then in our droidblog :).

Logan3824

Reaction score
i will have a interview with glu next week you can read their android plans then in our droidblog :).

You should make an updated "High end only" android game thread. That'd be sweet, its hard to keep up with all these new games and I feel I'm missing out on some.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
look at the sticky :). that are just games which are in my opinion higher end or high end.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Anyone else think the touch screen responsiveness needs a fix? I'm at the Indian guy and he's almost impossible to beat due to the lag

segen77

Reaction score
Anyone else think the touch screen responsiveness needs a fix? I'm at the Indian guy and he's almost impossible to beat due to the lag

almost nothing. i can't get a hit in, and normally i can't get back up after the knock down with him. it's like the touch sensitivity just shuts off.

inevittable

Reaction score
Yea, the touch sensitivity is way off, there should be a calibration option...

almost nothing. i can't get a hit in, and normally i can't get back up after the knock down with him. it's like the touch sensitivity just shuts off.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm i have no problems with it. or i dont regonize it correctly. but i have a milestone no droid. is this a droid only problem or do other milestone users experience this problem also ?

SpykeZ

Reaction score
hmm i have no problems with it. or i dont regonize it correctly. but i have a milestone no droid. is this a droid only problem or do other milestone users experience this problem also ?

moto droid here

CrappyAlloy

Reaction score
To beat the indian guy, you have to taunt him (touch your boxer) then dodge all of his punchs, if you do it right he will get a surprised look on his face then you can hit him several times before he recovers.

And I too thought the touch screen calibration was off, but its not, to get up you have to touch the screen just as the numbers (not the stars) meet eachother in the center of the screen. I've become pretty good at it now

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
awesome-looking game, thanks for sharing mustang...

going to try it out...

maybe an online multiplayer mode could work for this?