Suggestions for Lithium Mod 1.0

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
So far this is the most stable ROM I have tried - and believe me I've tried a ton over the last few days. I keep coming back to this - best battery life, running at 1.2 with low heat - stable.

In looking at other rom's I did find a few things I think could be added to make this cooler.

1) Sourcery ROM - The transitions in that ROM are fantastic - I haven't seen anything like them and I loved them - see if you can get those working in this rom.

2) Do a minor update of the google apps.

3) Let's get a few themes like Watermark'd.

That would make it perfect for me.

Last edited:

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i could be wrong, and somebody please correct me if i am, but im pretty sure this ship has sailed...

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hope not

I hope it hasn't sailed. If you look there are quite alot of people reading this forum every day. Many people still use this ROM.

It's the best out there IMHO and a little work would make it better.

You're do themes - can you get Watermark'd onto this?

i could be wrong, and somebody please correct me if i am, but im pretty sure this ship has sailed...

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah alot of people do visit these threads, and i was by no means trying to be a jerk in my last post, i sure do hope this is still in the works. it was solid work. I may think of throwing a theme or two out if any new releases of this rom are available in the future.

what ever happened to stewartchamp? he was the watermark'd man

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
No idea - I'm really not in the loop when it comes to ROMS and Theming... more of a user.. lol

yeah alot of people do visit these threads, and i was by no means trying to be a jerk in my last post, i sure do hope this is still in the works. it was solid work. I may think of throwing a theme or two out if any new releases of this rom are available in the future.

what ever happened to stewartchamp? he was the watermark'd man

Rodeojones

Reaction score
JRummy, the creator of Lithium Mod (and its precursor, Kangerade) has stopped development for the Droid 1. He now focuses on Droid 2 and X ROMs (such as Liberty ROM) as well as his apps (he's the creator behind an overclocking app and a few other very good root-only apps). So eiker83 is correct, this ship has sailed.