Subscribed Google Calendars not visible in Droid

mrbworm

Reaction score
I subscribe to my calendar on tripit.com and it is fully visible on my Google Web Calendar and on my iCal on Mac. I have the subscribed calendar listed on my DX when I check the calendars and it is synched and visible according to my settings, but none of the entries are visible in the calendar.

I have unsubscribed and resubscribed and problem still exists.

eroc

Reaction score
I subscribe to my calendar on tripit.com and it is fully visible on my Google Web Calendar and on my iCal on Mac. I have the subscribed calendar listed on my DX when I check the calendars and it is synched and visible according to my settings, but none of the entries are visible in the calendar.

I have unsubscribed and resubscribed and problem still exists.

have you figured this out? I am having the same exact problem. The calendar shows up in "calendars" and is synced and visible, but does not show in the actual calendar. Nor does the "holidays" calendar...

PLEASE HELP!! this is so annoying. I "upgraded" from droid 1 to the droid 4 and am continually uncovering annoying little changes... Like: rearranged physical icons (why?), navigation no longer has seperate volume control (why?)... ugggh! who the f thinks it's wise to remove features?

kooshie

Reaction score
I had this same problem, what u did was to go to settings in the X and unsync the calendars. Once the sync symbol on your phone stops then go back in & sync them. This is what cured my problems.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

cbesto

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I had to reset my droid to factory settings and add my google account back in and the calendar works now. I had 3 calenders syncing. this fised that issue now I cant add my yahoo account back to the phone. Figures