Stupid Music player question

dolpns13

Reaction score
How do you stop the songs? There is a button for rewind, one for pause and play, and one for forward, but how do you stop? I cant seem to find the darn stop button

Last edited:

Cmdates2991

Reaction score
You actually don't need to close it. You can close it with a task killer but from these forums I've learned that those are bad for the phone.

Reaction score
You close it just like any other app. You don't. Android takes care of itself and you don't need a task killer. I use system panel app to close stuck apps. No auto-closing.

modified

Reaction score
There is none.

The pause button covers both needs.

Seriously.. Hmm.. So how do you then close the player? If the song is paused, wouldnt the player be open in the background constatntly?

Yeah, you don't need to close it.

It's like going into "Settings" and wanting to close it after you are done tweaking it.

OP
dolpns13

dolpns13

Reaction score
Im sorry, I dont know, I just dont understand how it doesnt need to be close. I dont understand hlow putting something on pause, and leaving it alone, stops it. I mean, when I do that, and then go back into the music app, it takes me right to that song still on pause.

Reaction score
Well you asked and got several people telling you the same thing. Sorry you don't like the answer, but if you don't want an accurate answer don't ask the question.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im sorry, I dont know, I just dont understand how it doesnt need to be close. I dont understand hlow putting something on pause, and leaving it alone, stops it. I mean, when I do that, and then go back into the music app, it takes me right to that song still on pause.

Apps running in the background on Android take very little processing power. Don't worry about it.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let your droid do what it's good at... don't worry about the rest! :)

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im sorry, I dont know, I just dont understand how it doesnt need to be close.
Please read up on Android multitasking and resource management of background apps. It's way beyond being a beaten dead horse.

I mean, when I do that, and then go back into the music app, it takes me right to that song still on pause.
Right. That's how it works. If you don't like it, try another music app. You don't have to use the stock apps.

sr816

Reaction score
hit the playlist button (the one with three lines) then hit the menu button and clear the playlist, that stops it.