stuck on bootloader

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
I just selected for.it to download it automatically..downloads it to 28% than says complete..so now Im trying to download it manually..

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
I was trying to download mysid imm76 from wugs tool kit...but it seems to be giving me a problem...I'm trying to download the factory image from the link that you just provided..hopefully it downloads..so as long as my device is seen om fastboot devices I can most likely flash it back to stock? Any other problems I might could run into?

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
And that link you provided for the factory image..what version is it so that it flashes back to? 4.0.2? Cuz I need to go to 4.0.2 so I can take the official jellybean update..I can't use this droid 2 anymore..I need my GNex back asap...

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
damn that link you provided wont download for me..I guess my phone is really outta luck huh..I'm so frustrates with this phone that I feel like breaking it smh...

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
How long have you given it at the google screen? As mentioned Jellybean has a filesystem check at boot, which can lead to some long boot times. Folks have hit ~30 minutes before. This shouldn't

damn that link you provided wont download for me..I guess my phone is really outta luck huh..I'm so frustrates with this phone that I feel like breaking it smh...

It downloaded fine for me. It is directly from Google, so theoretically it should be fine. Does it time out on your end, or do you get an error?

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
syndicate you are the man..thanks for the link..it worked..the problem was I couldn't open the file cuz I wasn't using a program to open it with it..I opened it when I used wugs kit and everything is good right now..so I have to do is call Verizon and activate my Gnex..take the OTA for JB..and yeah back to rooting and romming.. :)

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
syndicate you are the man..thanks for the link..it worked..the problem was I couldn't open the file cuz I wasn't using a program to open it with it..I opened it when I used wugs kit and everything is good right now..so I have to do is call Verizon and activate my Gnex..take the OTA for JB..and yeah back to rooting and romming.. :)

That download was for JB wasn't it? I thought it said JRO03O, which would be JB.

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
yeah that was what it said in the link..but it only took me back to 4.0.4..so now i need to go somewhere where theres wifi so i can get the update..i was lucky enough to get internet on a laptop with no internet by useing the FoxFi app from my Droid 2..but either way thanks for your help..even you CUPFULLOFLOL..you were the first one to respond to my thread..
That download was for JB wasn't it? I thought it said JRO03O, which would be JB.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah that was what it said in the link..but it only took me back to 4.0.4..so now i need to go somewhere where theres wifi so i can get the update..i was lucky enough to get internet on a laptop with no internet by useing the FoxFi app from my Droid 2..but either way thanks for your help..even you CUPFULLOFLOL..you were the first one to respond to my thread..

Are you sure?...that is the Jellybean fastboot files...it makes no sense that you would be on 4.0.4 after...in any case, glad you're up and running.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Yeah that is very strange that it wouldn't be JB. It is named as such, and some of the documentation inside show it is JB as well.
require board=tuna
require version-bootloader=PRIMELC03
require version-baseband=I515.FG02
require version-cdma=I515.FF02

I didn't go digging in the img files, to 100% verify. But that is enough proof to show that it is JB. So my guess is you didn't flash that file somehow.

But I guess it doesn't really matter. All that matters is that you have a functional device again and are happy.

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
Oh updated my phone..it has the official JB update..I'm happy I got my phone back but sadly I lost about 200 pics..kinda sucks that we don't have memory card for these phones..