Stuck on 2.3.9 plz help

MMASUPAFAN

Reaction score
Ok both mine and my girls x are stuck on original leaked update tried downloading the gift, rds lite can't seem to get anything to work even called tech from craigslist who said he could fix but he could not flash the x I have a vista laptop to work with as well as a desktop running win 7 and tried on both....if any one can get us forward to new update or back to stock so we can ota any help would be great....ps not sure if I have correct sbf files or correct rds lite

Dustin.

Reaction score
First off, you'll need the latest RSD Lite 4.8-4.9 and the 2.3.15 SBF (FULL)

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! <-- RSD Lite
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! <-- 2.2 SBF

Secondly, you'll have to setup ADB on your computer (This is what I had to do to get RSD Lite working on my Win7 Computer..)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...b-windows-7-64bit-should-also-work-32bit.html <-- ADB on Win7.

Then proceed with the flashing process like normal.

OP
MMASUPAFAN

MMASUPAFAN

Reaction score
That was too easy...

Can't thank u enough took about an hr to get both x's up to date......if you ever come to vegas let me know and try to get ya a comp show on strip

Dustin.

Reaction score
No problem man, glad I could help! And I doubt ill be heading to vegas anytime soon, but if I do, ill be sure to PM you. xD

Sent from my DROID X.