Stuck at M logo

michael7269

Reaction score
Here's the deal. I had the rooted D2 Gingerbread on my phone but started having a problem. I was stupid and tried to restore a rooted FROYO back up. Now I am stuck on the M screen. I can go the screen with the ! in the triangle with the droid and get to the menu beyond. I have done the factory reset in the blue menu but when I try to sbf with RSD lite, my computer doesn't recognize the phone. Won't show up in RSD lite. Any suggestions? I am a relative noob so please keep it as simple as you can. I do appreciate any help I can get.

OP
M

michael7269

Reaction score
You Rock!!!

That totally worked! I didn't know about the power + volume up and down. Able to reflash and get back up. Thanks for your help.

s22lane

Reaction score
....ditto....

i did the same thing....so i have to sbf correct....when i pressed the power and +/- volume i got "Bootloader D2.37....battery ok ok to program connect usb data cable" I have never done an sbf, but i have all the dl on my computer at home.

s22lane

Reaction score
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!! You are the BOMB!!!!!