Stuck at bootlogo, low battery

dshoe

Reaction score
Hey guys, so last night I went through hell and screwed up and bricked my device, no biggie with sbf (which I didnt have access to till this morning since I have a mac). So i sbf'd with no problems, then updated to GB after the install, before I was able to wipe data/cache, my battery died I think. Now it doesn't have enough juice to boot on its own, when I plug it in to the wall I get stuck on the red M, and I can't boot into recovery with home and power. I checked the bootloader and it says my battery is low so I know it's that, but I had my phone plugged in at the bootlogo for about 30 minutes now or more and it still doesnt have enough power to boot. When I plug it into usb it has a green led light but it wont boot. Does it being stuck on the bootlogo affect the charging or something?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah its not going to charge when its bootlooping. do you have a friend with a droid x who can get you a charged battery? If not then I would go to vzw and see if they can charge it for you.

tappin and a talkin

OP
D

dshoe

Reaction score
No I dont :( will it charge when plugged into USB since there is a green light? It's not bootlooping at that point, but it's not on either.

OP
D

dshoe

Reaction score
Hey guys, I ended up going to verizon and buying a battery and since they come precharged a bit I was able to fix my phone and return the battery later.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yea just my 2cents I don't flash anything without 60% battery on the phone just for times like these bc if something goes wrong u want plenty of batt to fix it

Blame the figures not me!!!

sfreemanoh

Reaction score
Also, wall chargers still charge the DX when it's not booted (or even on). It's a good investment if only for that reason.