Streaming music player?

Autorita

Reaction score
So i'm looking for a stable streaming music app that won't skip songs halfway through or just stop playing after one tune. So far pandora and last.fm have been glitchy. Any other recommendations? I would try grooveshark but they make you pay monthly after 30 days. I'll pay once, but not every month.

Droid Incredible

thisguy12345

Reaction score
I have been enjoying Jam11. It has an incredible amount of radio stations that you can control the quality of. And a perk on top of that is you can stream your iTunes music from any where, and therefore have your entire music collection accessible on your phone.

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
So i'm looking for a stable streaming music app that won't skip songs halfway through or just stop playing after one tune. So far pandora and last.fm have been glitchy. Any other recommendations? I would try grooveshark but they make you pay monthly after 30 days. I'll pay once, but not every month.

Droid Incredible

I love Grooveshark. I didn't want to pay monthly either, but its well worth it. I have a huge amount of playlists and its at my fingertips all the time. The music I want in the order I want. To me it is well worth it. Just my two cents.

josie67

Reaction score
Jam11 would actually be nice if it didn't stop playing after 3-4 songs EVERY TIME. Any suggestions on how to correct this problem?

drtnsnw

Reaction score
your problem is not the music player it is that your phone is set to not stream right.

Go to menu, settings, accounts&sync and make sure background sync is checked. If you don't have that checked it shuts down your data after a few minutes until the next program opens and requires data.

I had this same issue for a while

Chris

josie67

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Chris. I checked and the background sync box was indeed checked. I tried again today, and Jamm11 seemed to work better.

wmcneil

Reaction score
if looking to stream internet radio stations....

If you are looking to stream internet radio stations "A Online Radio" works very well. Shoutcast/Icecast/AAC, search, and favorites. If you are looking to stream music (as opposed to internet radio stations), check out tunewiki