Strange issue with psx4droid

omegadown3

Reaction score
Strange issue with psx4droid/Vagrant Story

Been using it for several days playing FF VII and Parasite Eve with virtually no hitches. Now trying to get Vagrant Story working, but no matter what rom I use, the enemies in the game don't attack. I'm on a Moto Droid with BB 0.4. Anyone else see this issue or have any ideas?

Last edited:

DrSarcasmo

Reaction score
I;m having the same problem with the enemies not attacking. I think it's just this EMU. I used this same ROM on my PSP and it worked perfectly...

nullcore

Reaction score
Same problem here. I'm also running BB v0.4 on a Droid. I've played up to the first boss, and had bats attack me occasionally (twice, specifically), but generally enemies just stand there while i smack them around. Dull.

I see this problem mentioned a few times after doing a quick Google search. I also see a few people mentioning that it runs fine, although I'm skeptical about how much they played before coming to that conclusion. I wonder if anyone could chime in and verify a working copy with full enemy AI intact.

Maybe edit the title of the post to include "Vagrant Story." We might get more relevant replies.

Frustrating. I really want to play this. It was one of my favorites on the PSX.

EmAzY

Reaction score
same problem here... so i guess the game is never fine... no wonder i found it boring or starting to have the speculation game is not working properly.

milestone rooted and oc at 1.2ghz.