Strange Battery Moment

thaJack

Reaction score
Had a strange thing happen today... My battery was all the way up (off the charger for about two hours). Checked a facebook notification ten minutes later and it was red and indicated 5% remaining.

I found that odd, so I rebooted and now it's been on 100% for another two hours. Very weird.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had a strange thing happen today... My battery was all the way up (off the charger for about two hours). Checked a facebook notification ten minutes later and it was red and indicated 5% remaining.

I found that odd, so I rebooted and now it's been on 100% for another two hours. Very weird.

Several of us have had this happen. If it happens again simply reset the Droid. The battery is not really dead.

Ill bet it seemed to charge faster then normal as well.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had it happen and I turned the Droid off and back on and the battery immediately started showing the correct charge level. It only happened once in the 7 weeks I've had my Droid.

OP
T

thaJack

Reaction score
Yup.. only once for me, too. I also turned it off and back on and it was back to normal.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Lots of things that some might see as a problem can be taken care of by turning the Droid off then back on or in some cases a battery pull.