storm vs droid

OP
D

dustin4863

Reaction score
[/quote]
Yaaaay :) I'm glad you got it dustin :) you see it is a much better :) I know you still love the storm but believe me you will soon forget about once you get to know the droid :) I'm still waiting for mine :( it should be here by wednesday :)[/QUOTE]

i dont know if i will i am still keeping it in service on my girlfriends line so i still get to play with it plus they are sending me a 9550 sometime this week so i get to play with it now

flako3

Reaction score
Yaaaay :) I'm glad you got it dustin :) you see it is a much better :) I know you still love the storm but believe me you will soon forget about once you get to know the droid :) I'm still waiting for mine :( it should be here by wednesday :)[/QUOTE]

i dont know if i will i am still keeping it in service on my girlfriends line so i still get to play with it plus they are sending me a 9550 sometime this week so i get to play with it now[/QUOTE]
Ooooo i see...lucky :) I sold my storm and i only have my tour til my droid gets here but im glad you get to play with them :) let me know how that turns out...say u dont own a ps3 do you?? Lolz

OP
D

dustin4863

Reaction score
Yep flako i have a ps3 xbox360 and a wii i know i know but yeah loving to droid so far but i cant turn my 9530 or 9550 away just cant

flako3

Reaction score
Yep flako i have a ps3 xbox360 and a wii i know i know but yeah loving to droid so far but i cant turn my 9530 or 9550 away just cant
Great man :) please tell me your picking modern warfare 2 up? :) heheh im glad you love it god i cant wait for mine :) yeah i hear blackberrys are good plus you got used to it 2 so

OP
D

dustin4863

Reaction score
[/quote]
Great man :) please tell me your picking modern warfare 2 up? :) heheh im glad you love it god i cant wait for mine :) yeah i hear blackberrys are good plus you got used to it 2 so[/QUOTE]

WELL GOT USE TO IT BUT BLACKBERRY WAS MY FIRST PHONE OH I HAD A "DEMO" OF MW2 AND MY COPY JUST CAME IN THE MAIL

flako3

Reaction score
Great man :) please tell me your picking modern warfare 2 up? :) heheh im glad you love it god i cant wait for mine :) yeah i hear blackberrys are good plus you got used to it 2 so[/QUOTE]

WELL GOT USE TO IT BUT BLACKBERRY WAS MY FIRST PHONE OH I HAD A "DEMO" OF MW2 AND MY COPY JUST CAME IN THE MAIL[/QUOTE]
i hear ya bro :) sweet :) im getting my copy today at gamestop :) flako318 if you wanna add me :) cant wait