DROID vs Storm?

Dejavoo

Reaction score
I first purchased a Storm 2 the phone was ok. But the reason I hated it was the battery life. I don't use my phone too often through out the day but I couldn't even make it a half day before it was dead. I ended up sending the Storm 2 back to Verizon and got the Droid and absolutely no regrets. The battery last triple the time of the Storm 2.

keiichi25

Reaction score
I first purchased a Storm 2 the phone was ok. But the reason I hated it was the battery life. I don't use my phone too often through out the day but I couldn't even make it a half day before it was dead. I ended up sending the Storm 2 back to Verizon and got the Droid and absolutely no regrets. The battery last triple the time of the Storm 2.

Hmmm... For your battery to die in half a day, something must be running on your Storm 2 that you didn't intend.

Either way, I am a happy Droid user myself, while I do charge it up more than I do the Storm 1 I am using for work, I find it a lot easier to enjoy over the Storm as far as browsing the web and typing on it. I still have the Storm 1 cause it is a work phone and not my personal phone like the Droid.