Still Free...

Reaction score
I was looking for a friend who just got the Fascinate to help him find a screen protector and saw that Stealth Guard Protectors is still doing their Free Promo for all phones. Hey, if you want to scratch-proof the whole thing or just the screen it's the best deal - at least the best deal I found. Had one on my Droid 1 and now my X.

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
True...not actually free but free plus $2.85 shipping. I have had no issues with mine. I think it's a good deal for good basic scratch protection.

evilkokonut

Reaction score
i have one on now... and its trash. the self-healingi technology is a not true. I have so many indentations on my screen. The film is also not cut well. It took me a while to even figure out how to peel it off the backing since its not cut all the way through.

ColoradoVibe

Reaction score
Go naked carry it screen in to skin in your pocket. Have faith in the gorilla glass, and don't throw money away on savers, after all isn't that why we pay for warranty protection.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Just a heads up. I intentionally took keys to my screen and banged it on the corner of a table plus knocked firmly in the center of the screen with my knuckle. I've dropped the phone ALOT and the paint is completely gone around my screens lip. Still not even a scuff. My phone is about 8 months old and I'm always doing that stuff to show non believers I don't need a screen protector lol.

Sent from my D1 on SS4.8 @ 1Ghz

justreboot

Reaction score
These are the worst POS I ever purchased/ I was sucked into thinking they were a good deal, so I ordered 3. They came in plain envelopes (no padding/ no instrux... just a website) cheezy.... They are barely thicker than cellophane. I wouldn't risk putting this stuff on my DX. Stick with Zagg or Crystal.