Still Free...

Reaction score
I was looking for a friend who just got the Fascinate to help him find a screen protector and saw that Stealth Guard Protectors is still doing their Free Promo for all phones. Hey, if you want to scratch-proof the whole thing or just the screen it's the best deal - at least the best deal I found. Had one on my Droid 1 and now on my X.

Detonation

Reaction score
+ $2.85 Shipping

I like how the free sale was originally "first 1000 orders only!" and then "limited time only" and now its just the normal price. Good way to work up hype and make people buy it right away.

Can't really complain though, for $3 these are just about as good as all the other rubber/wet install brands out there, other than their cutouts are sometimes not punched all the way through, making it real hard to peel them off.

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
+ $2.85 Shipping

I like how the free sale was originally "first 1000 orders only!" and then "limited time only" and now its just the normal price. Good way to work up hype and make people buy it right away.

Can't really complain though, for $3 these are just about as good as all the other rubber/wet install brands out there, other than their cutouts are sometimes not punched all the way through, making it real hard to peel them off.

True. I did have an issue with the first DX skin they sent. I contacted them and they sent me a new one and it worked nicely.

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
Is this just a clear plastic sheeting that goes over the whole phone?

It's clear but it's not plastic. It's a scratch-resistant material that is clear and keeps your device looking nice. You can use this and another case at the same time since this adds no bulk to the phone. For $2.85 shipping and no cost on the skin, I like the deal.