Nicer Full Body Skin - Matte Finish

Reaction score
After having my regular full body skin for a while keeping my X nice and fresh, I decided to go with a Matte finish full body skin from Stealth Guard Protectors for just $1.99 plus shipping. At first I thought there wouldn't be much of a difference but this thing feels thicker and definitely provides better grip/traction. The phone doesn't slide off my lap so easily in my car when I take a hard turn. Also, I really like the look a lot better than the glossy one! The screen is still glossy but the matte finish on the back is nice.

Stealth Guard Protectors

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
The phone doesn't slide off my lap so easily in my car when I take a hard turn.

Wow, that must be irritating as hell....glad you bought something to remedy THAT :rolleyes:

Actually, it WAS annoying. Any time I was in my car and would stop, turn or even accelerate, the slickness of the other case would cause it to slide off my lap. Then I would have to try to reach around and find it while driving.

But I appreciate the sarcasm - it made my day. :icon_ banana:

turdbogls

Reaction score
would you mind snapping a pic of the skin on the device. i just got my X, i hate the look of the clear gloss skins, and was wondering what the matte finish looked like.
Thanks, if you take a pic....F-U if you dont....hahahaha j/k

4rnr

Reaction score
just ordered this, we will see the quaility when it gets here, thanks for the heads up

4rnr

Reaction score
Well I got it today, came in a regular envelope via USPS, I ordered it on 12/12 was here today (12/18)
Install was pretty straight forward and easy, what I dont like, is that the sides/edges are exposed, so if you`re prone to dropping stuff, this is not for you, lol
What I do like, the price, lol

Heres a few pix,
This shot is what you get:
DSC_1474.jpg

This shot, the top near the camera is done:
DSC_1477.jpg

The front or face done:
DSC_1480.jpg

Big Thanks to wrightperspective, for posting the link :icon_ banana:

turdbogls

Reaction score
awesome! thanks for posting the pics. i completely missed that you had a D2 and not an X. but it looks nice. does it look similar to the rubber coating that comes stock on the phone, in the pic it looks WAY darker. i just dont want it to be glossy like a hard plastic look.

4rnr

Reaction score
I got the high gloss, the screen looks the same as any screen protector, the back is shinny, but shows a darker blue.
Its worth the price, it was only like $3 shipped lol

turdbogls

Reaction score
I got the high gloss, the screen looks the same as any screen protector, the back is shinny, but shows a darker blue.
Its worth the price, it was only like $3 shipped lol

aww man...i know what the gloss looks like (not for me personally) i was really hoping you got the matte finish one. this is totally not what i was looking for...lol (D2 and gloss, was looking for Dx and matte)

guess i am going to have to get it and see for my self....for $3 i can't go wrong.

umx

Reaction score
i got one a while back thing is garbage.