Staples and Radio Shack Share Their Black Friday Sales Plans (Starting on Thanksgiving Day)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
black-friday-madness.jpg

While it doesn't look like most of these Black Friday deals from Staples and Radio Shack are directly related to Android, we figured it would still be useful to share them with you. Both retailers have already sent out a list of their Black Friday deals this year. What's funny is that both Black Friday deals are starting on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, so it's funny to call them Black Friday deals.

Regardless, here are the details,

Staples will have 172 items on sale for Black Friday this year. Their sale goes from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, and then starts at 6:00 a.m. Friday morning. Here are a few highlights from their sale:
  • JLab Android 7″ Tablet (JLAB PRO-7)- $39.99
  • Samsung 7″ Galaxy Tab 3 Lite- $99.99
  • Toshiba Encore Mini 7″ Tablet + Free SanDisk 16GB microSD Card- $99.99
  • Samsung 23.6″ Wide-Screen LED monitor (VQ9784)- $99.99
  • Asus 11.6″ Laptop w/ Intel Processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB HDD, Windows 8.1 OS (X205TA-RHATMN01)- $99.99
Radio Shack will have 213 items on sale for Black Friday this year. Their sale will go from 8:00 a.m. until noon on Thanksgiving Day, and start up again from 5:00 p.m. until the store closes at midnight. RadioShack will open up again at 6:00 a.m. on Black Friday proper. Here's their brief highlight:
  • Garmin nuvi 52LM 5″ GPS w/ Lifetime Maps – $89.99
  • Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse – $8.99
  • AUVIO Portable Bluetooth Speaker – $39.99
  • Beats Solo HD Drenched in Color – $69.99 After Mail-in Rebate
  • RC Drone w/ Video Camera – $34.99
There might be a few Android accessories and other items related to mobile or Android devices amongst the plethora of options in these sales, so be sure to hit up the links above to preview them all before you do your holiday shopping.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great thread! Thanks Garemlin!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Makes me sick.

I know plenty of people that have gotten great deals on Black Friday, but I also know people who were seriously injured in the madness.

Thanksgiving is a Holiday. It would be really nice if we could continue to celebrate it without the extra money grab. The whole meaning of the day is to remember what you're thankful for, not pushing and shoving and generally be an a** to other people through greediness.

I don't participate in Black Friday, but I can tolerate it. But on Thanksgiving, keep your a** at home and spend time with your loved ones rather than rushing out with a belly full of Turkey to buy them crap they don't need.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Maybe having a belly full of Tryptophan is what crazy shoppers need to keep it civil. I agree though Jonny, the holiday should be kept as a day to spend with family. I understand online deals because you can do it safely among family, but I feel sorry for those I know that have to work those crazy holiday hours.

on the move..