Spotty 4g

cruiseMain

Reaction score
Been receiving good 4g signal where I live since the launched lte here out in the Portland metro area. About a month ago 4g started getting crappy, webpages always never load and connection wasn't there. 4g icon is showing too. So every time that happens I switch 4g off via the lte on/off app and 3g is fine. Anybody having these problems?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DAVID2010

Reaction score
Not me. But then again I am not in your area. Hopefully you figure out what it is. At least in my city Verizon has done a great job covering it with LTE.

wardo

Reaction score
Phoenix has awesome 4g but lately I have been getting ****y 4g constantly toggels between 3 and 4

HTC thundercrap

OP
C

cruiseMain

Reaction score
Ya, I'm pretty much relying on wifi everywhere I go and get stranded with out anything at all a lot. Kind of garbage that we gotta pay all that money for (fast) data when we don't even get to use it.

305rev305

Reaction score
I had problems like that for just one night but by the next day everything was back to normal...this happened about 3 weeks ago in miami

johnd09

Reaction score
Just rooted and flashed bamf, now I am having problems with connections, but I think I need to try flashing the radio again.

OP
C

cruiseMain

Reaction score
Still spotty... 4g almost never works now and the 4g icon stays on. Have to turn on cdma auto to get 3g. Freaking dumb....