Spigen Ultra Hybrid - Gun Metal

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Well, I bought this case before I even had the phone.

Amazon.com Nexus 6 Case Spigen Neo Hybrid Series Case for Google Nexus 6 - Retail Packaging - Gunmetal SGP11241 Cell Phones Accessories

It is nice, fit was good, quality was as expected, it just made the phone feel so much bigger. So, I ordered this one.

Amazon.com Nexus 6 Case Spigen Air Cushioned Bumper Nexus 6 Case Bumper NEW Ultra Hybrid Series Gunmetal Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for Google Nexus 6 2014 - Gunmetal SGP11244 Cell Phones Accessories

And it is amazing. Very slim fit, and I really love the flat very tactile buttons. I found myself hitting the volume buttons when I picked up my phone with that first case. Not with this new one, I would recommend it to anyone for sure.

I am sure the back plastic will get scuffed up, but that is what it is there for. Take the damage so the phone does not have to.

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I like that too, I like the covers they have for the ports. Wish this case had those.

Sent from my Nexus 6

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm using the Spigen for the weekend.. And I agree love the port covers.. case is a little stiffer material which feels good and buttons easier to hit

Tap'd by Big 6