Ten Nexus 6 Cases you need to check out!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

1.) Spigen Thin Fit

The Spigen Thin Fit is a classic polycarbonate shell which will protect your phone from minor damage without adding too much bulk. The case has a soft, non-slip texture so should stop the phone from jumping straight from your hands. Available in black, white, mint and clear.

2.) Case-Mate Folio

Case-Mate's classic folio case, made from real leather, is the perfect case if you're looking to protect that gigantic Nexus screen. The folio is lined with microfibre and also doubles up as a stand, perfect for impromptu film-watching on the train. Available in black.

3.) Spigen Ultra Hybrid

The Spigen Ultra Hybrid protects your phone while keeping its original design on show. It guards the edges of the device with a TPU bumper and the rear of your 6-inch pocket pal with a clear polycarbonate panel. Available in slate grey, mint and clear.

4.) FlexiShield

If you were a bit disappointed by the bargain credentials of Nexus, fulfil your thrifty thirst with the FlexiShield case. At only £5.99, FlexiShield looks to be the cheapest case you can buy. Available in black, blue, white and purple.

5.) Spigen Neo Hybrid

The Spigen Neo Hybrid is a similar design to the Ultra Hybrid, but swaps out the clear polycarbonate back for more grippy TPU. An excellent choice if you hate the feeling that your phone is actively trying to escape your clammy grip. Available in gold, gun metal, silver and red.

6.) Rearth Ringke Max

Now the Nexus costs a decent wedge of cash, a beefier case might be called for: enter the Ringke Max. This case offers heavy duty protection and dust caps to protect the ports, with a heavy-duty military aesthetic which I find quite pleasant. Available in black, grey and white.

7.) Encase Armadillo Shell
The Armadillo Shell is another case for the more accident prone among us, featuring a tough exoskeleton (which makes it sound much more interesting than it actually is). The design provides a textured tread, creating a comfortable grip and helping you keep hold of your phone. It also houses a fold-out stand, allowing you to watch 30 second YouTube videos completely hands-free. Available in blue, red, orange, green and black.

8.) Rearth Ringke Slim

The Ringke Slim case is a very attractive, lightweight case to protect your Nexus 6 from minor damage. It's durable, features a raised bezel to protect the screen, and comes with a free screen protector. Available in white, black, mint and grey.

9.) Phocket Felt Sleeve
Looking for a simple, soft pouch for your new Nexus? Phocket is just what you're looking for, it's hand-made to order and the accent colour is completely customisable.

10.) Navis Kangaroo Wallet

The Navis Kangaroo Wallet is a great looking, hand-made case straight from Berlin, Germany. The pouch is made from wool felt and vegetable tanned leather, which really compliment each other well. There's even space for a few rolled up bank notes, if you have any left that is. Available in dark or light brown.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Great to see so many cases out there!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've have ordered #1..#3..#8

And this one you don't have on list

Nexus 6 Case - Ringke FUSION Nexus 6 Case **NEW** [Free HD Film/Dust Cap&Drop Protection][SMOKE BLACK] Shock Absorption Bumper Premium Hard Case for Google Motorola Nexus 6 - Eco/DIY Package

M8 tap'd

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I have #5 sitting on my bookcase taunting me while in wait for my phone. Great case, Spigen does good work, most of the time.

Sent from my Nexus 7

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I picked up a cheap case as I am waiting for slickwraps skin to wrap it in.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I have #5 sitting on my bookcase taunting me while in wait for my phone. Great case, Spigen does good work, most of the time.

Sent from my Nexus 7

I'm using that case on my Note 3 right now. I purchased it when the phone launched and haven't had a different case since then.

It doesn't add any bulk and the back provides much needed grip. I swap batteries twice a day and the case has shown no wear from doing so.

I've always wondered about how protective it really is with it being so minimal, but I've never dropped my phone.

jamaca

Reaction score
I find the TETDED case in ebay.
1.jpg
NEXUS 6 D2(S+C)黑荔枝  (1).jpg
OE (2).jpg
16.jpg

YW (2).jpg
PK(4).jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg