Speaker blown?

Shaneathan

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but the speaker of my phone is not sounding that good anymore - even phone calls aren't sounding that good. Is this a situation where they would give me a new phone? I still don't know how it would've been blown, unless the 5 seconds I played music through the phone speaker caused it.

taz1458

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but the speaker of my phone is not sounding that good anymore - even phone calls aren't sounding that good. Is this a situation where they would give me a new phone? I still don't know how it would've been blown, unless the 5 seconds I played music through the phone speaker caused it.

I had almost the exact same problem. Called them Tuesday night and new phone is on its way. I got mine opening day.

OP
S

Shaneathan

Reaction score
So what's the process in getting a new one? Will stuff be able to be transferred from one Droid to another?

taz1458

Reaction score
Yes. Everything can be transferred. I used WaveScure and it backed my contacts, sms and call logs up and put them on the new one. Had to re-download the apps but I just made a list and went in and downloaded them. Very simple and only took me about 30 mins to have it where my old one was.

matthewb

Reaction score
I am curious how this played out. The earpiece on my phone is sounding pretty bad. I had the first one do it in the first month and verizon replaced it. They said they shouldnt really do it for me though. I have now had the second one for about 2 months and it is doing it again. I dont know if they will swap it out for me or what?

anyone have any suggestions?

OP
S

Shaneathan

Reaction score
I didn't end up getting a new one because the problem went away and never came back. Been weeks now.