Sorry to say goodbye...

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
Funny, I'm back on 2.5 (and running great), but my lockscreen displays my default wallpaper. There's no difference between the two.

Yeah that's how my lockscreen was at first... but I unmounted and remounted my SD card and the lockscreen now shows the green Droid =\

yutzybrian

Reaction score
I've been running PEv6 (beta release) and its the most stable GB I think. The 3G picks right back up after hanging up from a call (instead of taking minutes). I also haven't had a problem with the GPS. Locks almost immediately and stays. Id suggest giving it a try until UD gets theirs fixed

noisyKricket

Reaction score
I just put 2.5 back on, with a solid kernel and I'm trying to tweak the look with a theme and some metamorph files. This was the last stable (on my droid anyway) rom and I like the customization it provides. And, I have all that was broke from 3.0 on working again. Still hate the "Emergency Calls Only" on the lock screen though. :blink:

YES!! same thing i've done. Is there anyway to get rid of that stupid lockscreen? the Emergency Calls Only thing is soooo freaking annoying. lol. I just want UD2.5 with a full GB theme. I'd never mess with my phone again.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm putting a Froyo rom back on my phone as well. Too many issues with Gingerbread and my OG.

Apprazer

Reaction score
YES!! same thing i've done. Is there anyway to get rid of that stupid lockscreen? the Emergency Calls Only thing is soooo freaking annoying. lol. I just want UD2.5 with a full GB theme. I'd never mess with my phone again.

The only way I know is turn rotary off. Emergency Calls Only is not there with the sliding tab lock screen.

And I promise to not mess with my phone again :) (maybe)

skruid

Reaction score
I must be one of the only people with a d1 that doesn't have the gb issues that many have, I flashed back to froyo to see the difference between gb and froyo and gb runs way better on my phone than froyo, maybe it is just my phone, I don't know

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Claps1775

Reaction score
I have a Droid 1 as well. Amazing phone. Froyo 2.2.2 never ran smooth on my phone till I rooted and ran custom roms. Liquid smooth and Ultimate Droid are two roms that I have found to run smooth. I stay away from ones that are 2.2.2. Based.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums